Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kehadapan bintang jatuh...

It hasn't been a really great week for me though I had lots of fun. It's just letting the time pass by. Today was one of those days that I really had it. I never walk away from someone and today I did it. I was so frustrated and pissed.

There I was, on that space. He wrote it beautifully. Tears of happiness and sadness flowed, streaming down my cheek. Funny how it is, but I never want it to end... Never.


The beauty of what we have lies in the uncertainty of what to come. The beauty of us can be found in undecipherable puzzles with vague questions and impossible answers. We are young, foolish and confused. There is no other time in life that can ever be both the best and worst as now. What we have is beautiful and sad, because at any moment, we can lose each other. And that is why it is beautiful, and sad. Because it is so fleeting, so fragile, so uncertain. But despite everything, here we are, looking at your most beautiful photograph, side by side, smiling. And that is all that matters. Today. Now. This moment is all that matters.


"And all the chances that we take,
For years and years,
We'll have this place,
They were always for you,
Always for you"




No comments: