Fresh starts. Thanks to the calendar, they happen every year. Just set your watch to January.Our reward for surviving the holiday season is a new year. Bringing on the great tradition of New Year resolutions.Put your past behind you and start over. It’s hard to resist the chance of a new beginning. A chance to put the problems of last year to bed.Who gets to determine when the old ends and the new begins? It’s not a day on a calendar. Not a birthday, not a new year. It’s an event, big or small, something that changes us. Ideally it gives us hope.A new way of living and looking at the world. Letting go of old habits, old memories. What’s important is that we never stop believing that we can have a new beginning. But it’s also important to remember that amid all the crap, there are a few things really worth holding on to.
It's been awhile. I've been busy. Not dead. Still breathing.
- Managing Bunkface - shows back to back (been a crazy month for me)
- Running events at Lepaq (finally quits and 26th Dec 08 was my last gig)
- Running my own company (finally registered and doing a few projects with my partner, Meor Ezarim)
- Spending time with my bestfriend, Atie and my dearest sister, Nelly (both going through hard time)
- Saving my "companionship" (in a way, since both him and I are busy, we hardly spend time together and mostly it's about work and I totally forgot how does it feels)
By today, midnight, it's 2009. I don't really have a long list for resolutions, but I do know what I want.
- Making sure my babies, hence, Bunkface, grow to the next level - Sunburst KL, Melbourne, Singapore, Indonesia.
- My company ; READY STEADY GO EVENTS, do lots of events
- Malaysian Festival in Melbourne - 3rd October 2009 (gift for my 25th birthday)
- Still breathing
- Happy with him
It's gonna be a brave new world out there for me. InsyaAllah. I've been waiting for these moments. InsyaAllah, I'm gonna make it through..
Happy New Year folks! May all your dreams come true.. I do.
Welcome 2009, Goodbye 2008.