Monday, July 15, 2013

I Wish Upon A Star...

There's no drama in my life. Alhamdulillah for that.

Not that I asked for it. I finally get to enjoy life as it is.

Whenever my head and heart decided to fight, definitely it's because I have to make a choice and of course it's about my relationship.

But lately, I've decided not to think about it. I decided to follow its course.

I know he's not the one for me. I know he'll be gone soon.

How soon? I honestly don't know. Though at times, I wished I can predict the future, but it's just a wishful thinking. There are days that I wished, he'll be mine, fully mine, again, another wishful thinking.

The only wish I have now is to meet that man, whom I call him mine. All mine.
His eyes are only for me. His feelings are only for me. His mind is only for me. His heart is only for me.

One day perhaps, if that day decided to come.

xo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate ? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. Hope to hear soon. Thanks!