Monday, September 6, 2010

Picture Almost Perfect


I've never been this happy. Everything fell apart with no reasons that I tried so hard to understand. Now, Alhamdulillah, things are falling back into pieces I never thought it would be. I'm happily married to my job now which I'm carrying massive responsibilties, time to spend with friends (and just realizing I made more new good friends!) makes this picture of my life almost perfect. I just realized I don't want to be in a relationship right now because I am having one with my job. This is my time to build my career. God gave me this chance and I'm going to prove to myself and use this opportunity to do so. The best part, I'm in talking terms with "orang lama" and I feel better now. No more grudge, I'm putting aside what happened in the past and open a new chapter. I am me, the new old me before I met "orang lama", who is very independant. and living on her own two feet. I'm a 26 years old young lady, who has dreams and will achieve those dreams. InsyaAllah. My life is almost perfect right now and I'm thankful for that. Alhamdulillah. Amin.


I <3 the new old me




"   Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection... "


No comments: