Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Letter to My Babies

Dearest beloved babies,

I wrote you this letter to let you know that I seek for forgiveness. I’ve never had the guts to say it to all of you because I’m disappointed with myself. I have the best friends in the world that has been there for me through ups and downs for the past year. I could have never gone through without your support and guidance. I’ve not been myself since my dad has passed away. I could never talk to any of you. All you see me being strong was only an act that I’ve managed to show it. I was too afraid. I am still. You’ve seen me being vulnerable when I was left by someone who means the world to me. You’ve seen me going jobless and all I had was zero cents in my account.

I’m very very sorry for going away far too long. All I wanted was to prove to all of you that I could go through this without your help. I’ve always looked up each and every one of you. All of you have been very success in life, accomplish most of the things you want in life. I have none. I don’t envy but I was very disappointed. Disappointed, worrying when will my time come. Everytime when I’m with you, I feel like I don’t fit in but you guys never give up on me.

You all have supported me; walk with me through my unlucky journey. Here I am, thanking each and every one of you after realizing, I was lucky. Lucky to know each and every one of you. I’m sorry again and all of you mean the world to me. I hope and pray that we shall be friends as long as we live. I won’t say forever because forever is a lie.

Missing you,
Zara Ismail 

No comments: