Monday, July 25, 2011

Remember Me This Way

Remember me as the way I once lived. I've changed in so many ways. I am here because of you. I am breathing because you never gave up on me. When you left, nothing is the same anymore. Even when you leave for a little while.

Remember me as I was once alive. I hope I've touched your heart, life and soul. I may have hurt you in a way, but remember that I've always apologize and will apologize until I stopped breathing. Even when you leave for a while, I'm sorry if I've hurt you in so many ways I never meant to.

Remember me as a girl who loved life, beauty and can't take any pressure. I am fragile. I am vulnerable. I stayed strong because you gave me strength. Even when things fall apart, I feel safe in your arms. I am alive because of you.

Remember me when you miss me. Remember me when you're sad. Remember me when you're alone. I am always with you no matter what. Near, far, wherever you are, remember me.

Remember me as a girl who loves you and never stop loving you and sorry for everytime she has let you down.

Every now and then
We find a special friend
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found

Remember me this way - Zara Ismail

No comments: