Monday, October 3, 2011

My Precious

Today is my 27th birthday. Another year has pass me by. Second celebration without dad around and the first without him. I never thought I'd be okay, but I am fine. Even though deep inside, I miss them both, they would always be in my heart..

Papa, last 25 birthdays that we've celebrated together, means a lot to me. This year, it will be more meaningful to me. I hope you're watching me from up there as I grew older.

Mama, thanks for giving birth to me.. You're a mother that I used to take for granted, and I shall not from now onwards. I'm sorry for all the things I've done.

To my siblings, we may have our love-hate relationship but blood is thicker than water and I love you both no matter what. I'm glad you're my elder siblings.

DR, last 3 birthdays has been a wonderful and lovely. Even last 4 years we've spent together.. I still keep those gifts you gave me. Thanks for the memories.

My friends, who knew me for the past 27 years of my life.. Thank you for being there.

I love you all..

Alhamdulillah..

I'm grateful to God for sending me these people in my life.

Here's to a great start. A new beginning. Happy birthday Aizura Nur Ismail / Zara Ismail. You're blessed. I am. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: