Wednesday, August 29, 2007

chentaKu..






ouh how i miss my baby so much..we're almost 6 months together [i sooo can't believe it!] and i'm lucky to have him. he's my heart and soul now. he's been a very supportive boyfriend and a very normal one! hahaha.. finally.. i'm so happy being with him. i miss you baby~ thank god i've found you...

i'm falling in love all over again and i cannot imagine what it means. i cannot understand the hand life has dealt me, the timing of its appearance, or the possibility of what it means. i cannot understand this, nor do i pretend to.i find i have been blessed with a wonderful chance- a chance to open my heart up again to someone who means more to me than anything i know. i do not know how the course of time conspired to bring me this chance to pass, nor do i care. all i know is that i have been presented with a rare and fantastic opportunity, and that i cannot allow it to pass me by. for one whom lives in the past will allow the future to pass them by. i am scared, however. i am scared because i do not know what will come of this. i am scared because i do not know what will happen if i open my heart back up. i am scared because i am unable to fathom what this relationship could mean for me. i am scared because the last time i opened my heart up i ended up being hurt. i ended up being hurt and i do not want to endure that pain again but i am willing to take that chance. i will take the chance because of him. i will take the chance because he means more to me than anything i know. i may be scared, but i do not want to lose him, and i will open my heart up to him. for i find in him an inexhaustible beauty, an unfathomable grace, and the infinite wonder of a man who has brought me back into the world, and shown me what it is to be loved once more. he has changed me, and for that i am thankful. he has awakened in me emotions i once thought dead, and he has given me such joy that i shall never be able to repay him.

I've fallen in love all over again. thanks to u ..

No comments: