Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Life, New Year, Hello 2012.

I welcomed 2012 all alone. Watching the  fireworks, reflecting what happened in 2011.

A lot has happened in 2011. Bitter painful memories. yet towards the end of it, everything seems magical. I've finally experienced life on my own. Without these two men whom meant a lot to me -- My late father (you'll always be in my heart papa..) and my ex of 4 years (you taught me a lot and has always been there for me). I've always depended on them, finally I'm on my own two feet. I can't believe myself that I am this strong to go on without being dependant on anyone. I depended on myself. Alhamdulillah...

I've met a lot of people, and most of them became very dear to me. I don't know how else to thank everyone who has come into my life now, who supported, taught and guided me. This year 2012, I do not have any resolutions. I want to live the way I am right now, free and happy, without any dramas. I'm embracing it every moments that happened in life.

Here's to 2012.

A better year for all of us financially, career, family, friendship and love.

Rock on!

2 comments:

Ahmad Tongkeng said...

here's to you.

here here!

psychology-knowledge said...

Happy new year!
You look good.