Monday, August 27, 2012

Numb

I finally for the first time in my entire life got fired from work. It's been almost a week without a job. I just realized I took that risk. No back up plan.

It finally hits me. But I can't sit down on it too long. As much as I want to curl into fetus position, I decided not to. Too much to think. I'm tired. I'm restless.

But I can't give up. I can get up again. The way I see it, I just need to take a step back and rethink what's next.

I'm not going to give up. I've been through a whole lot worse. Somehow, yes, it is messy up here in my head.  I have not cry. My head is still held up high. God is fair. I've always find a way to get up. I will work with my earnest heart, and faith in me.

InsyaAllah.

I'm thankful for what I have right now. Still have.

"My daughter is strong and won't cry...", I will always remember that pa. I shall not fail again.

2 comments:

Ahmad Tongkeng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am really impressed with your approach and positive thinking.
In-Sha-Allah you'll find a better opportunity soon. Stay blessed.