Tuesday, December 18, 2012

All I Wanted For Christmas is YOU

Christmas is just around the corner. It's been 6 months you've been away. I have always loved Christmas but this year, it'd be something simple. Time flies by so quickly, my dearest Alda. Even I've moved on, I still feel that part of me is missing.

Everyone dispersed right after your funeral. That shows how important you were to us. Now, some are not in talking terms (I know I'm not talking to your vocalist and his future wife.), some just literally busy with their life and as for me, I stopped seeing everyone too. It's not the same any more.

There are times, I wished that you're still around.
There are times, I wished I could return to the time we were just drinking and talking.
There are times, I wished I could save you.

But, no matter how hard I'd wished for, things won't change.

I miss you a lot Alda.

No comments: