Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová

I love all these songs by them. I knew it by watching the dvd titled "Once". I was browsing through looking for good dvd then i say the tag 'How often you meet the right person?' and so, I bought it. It's an Irish productions. Both of the main characters are real singers in person. Glen Hansard is the front man from the band The Frames and Markéta Irglová is a Czech singer songwriter. Well these are the list of the songs. Try to download all the songs. I love 'Falling slowly' and 'The Hill' best. The rest are pretty good too. =)
  • All The Way Down
  • Alone Apart
  • Broken Hearted Hoover Fixer Sucker Guy
  • Drown Out
  • Fallen From The Sky
  • Falling Slowly
  • Gold
  • If You Want Me
  • Leave
  • Lies
  • Once
  • Say It To Me Now
  • Sleeping
  • The Hill
  • The Moon
  • This Low
  • Trying To Pull Myself Away
  • When Your Mind's Made Up
I'll post the lyrics one by one, some of it means a lot to me. =)

No comments: