Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What I Am





At some point in life, most people get a sense of who they are as a person, and the kind of people they're going to become. If you ask them they'll tell you. They're going to be a doctor. A lawyer. An architect. An accountant. A Neurosurgeon. What they do for a living do more than describe their areas of expertise, they help define who they are. Because on the outside, reality, not only do most people have no clue who they are, they're afraid to find out. Believe it or not, I was trying to make everything better. Turns out, sometimes you have to do the wrong thing... Sometimes you have to make big mistake to figure out how to make things right. Mistakes are painful, but they're the only way to find out who you really are. I know who I am now. I know what I want.

No comments: