Friday, November 21, 2008

Maybe Baby

Some people may find it funny when you're going away for 2 days where the place only takes up 2 hours of driving and you tell them you're scared and nervous at the same time. I felt that. I even cried to my best friend telling her I feel so sad leaving her behind. Not just her, my partner as well. But he's upset about me calling him so many times within an hour or two. maybe I've done that in the past to check on him. but now, I'm calling him just to talk to him before leaving. He may not understand it. He said he knew that he means a lot me but at one point while talking to him, he makes me think that he doesn't know it.

I just wanted to say goodbye, maybe not forever. Hopefully. Nauzubillah.

I just wanted to say that I love you, though I've told you so many times. I don't want it to be too late.

Maybe I'm having my pms. maybe it's just my nervous and scared feelings because I'm going away with some people that I barely know. Maybe. I don't know. I hope my journey will be ok and everything will be normal when I get back. Hopefully..

Like I said, I love you both. forever.

No comments: