Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Get Around

t's easy to think that the world is exactly as it appears: refined, elegant, imposing. But sometimes all it takes is a little key to open the door to the wild side. I love my weekends. I love it when I go out with my babies. I get to see them and I'm drowned in laughters and happiness. All of them are so eccentric. Their characteristics mirrors me. They are all different among each other, but the same characteristics that they have are patience, helpful, understanding and very good listener. They define me. They bring me down to earth and yes, they are my ecstasy. My new drugs. I'm thankful to the Lord above, for such a beautiful gift. Our friendship. Yes, we partied a lot. So? We work our ass off day and night and we earned it. Sometimes we need to step outside, clear our head and remind ourselves of who we are. And where we want to be. And sometimes we have to venture outside our world in order to find ourselves.


 

  As for me, I'm happy right where I am... I only want to be with you babies. 


XOXO
Zara Ismail




No comments: