Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Letter For You

Hey you,

How are you? I hope you're doing well. I know you're reading this blog. I have a confession to make. I miss you. It's been awhile.. yet, my anger hasn't reduce one bit of it. I may be happy but when ever someone opens up the topic, yes, about "us", I became mad. Mad for letting myself hurt by you. Mad for letting you hurt me, AGAIN. I wish I could say this out loud but I just don't want to come close not even 1 inch to you. That's how angry I am.

I don't hate you, but I hate what you did to me. I used to pray that you'd fall and die, but that's not right after all. So, I've prayed day in and out, karma's a bitch. Yes, it's still anger typing all these nonsense.





*breathe in breathe out*


Now, since the anger is gone, I know you know what I'm trying to say between the lines.
Take care.


Zara Ismail.

No comments: