Thursday, August 12, 2010

Still in love

All the memories came back to me. I feel like crying. It's true when I said last year was my first and last Eid Mubarak with him and his family. I remember my terawikh with him, my first salam on the first day of raya. I tried to forget about it but it didn't go away. I don't think I can ever get over him.. No other love can replace him for now and I don't know how long I'm gonna feel and be the way I am now. I tried not to hold on the past but the memories are haunting me each day I tried to forget about it. It hurts so much.. Tomorrow, it'll be 6 months already. Why am I so pathetic? Still in love with him? Why? I'm guessing this year Eid Mubarak will be really different.. I hope it'll be better than last year..
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

No comments: