Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fairy tales

Have you ever fall in love and you knew you loved that person way before you met them? Have you?

Well, I did. I fell for someone a long time ago. I knew it sounds crazy but that's the truth. I've always wanted to be with that somebody but I didn't know when or how. When I finally meet that guy, I knew it was right. Both head and heart was agreeing it with me. I've met tons of men. Dated most of them, and no one can make me feel how right it was.

It felt surreal. It felt like I was dreaming.. and I don't ever want to wake up. Reality slaps you in the face. Actually, reality slapped me real hard. Nothing in life comes as easy as we thought it would be. I had to work on it. Learning my mistakes over and over. No relationship is as perfect as a fairy tale.

I'm the type of girl (I'd like to call myself as a girl not just a lady. I'm 26 years old now and yes, I do have that little girl in me) who believes in fairy tale, love, happy ending. The hardest part was to face reality and grow up. When I met this boy (he is a boy at heart), he was that guy I fell for before I met him. Now, he is a grown man. I'm proud to call him as a man because he grew up. He had taught me a lot of things and he has been my guardian angel.

It's true that it's hard to admit that we're wrong. I did. I admitted my mistakes. All I wanted was to make him as how me made me. He completes me. We're only human and we tend to make mistakes most of the time. Different new ones. Me? I kept on repeating it. It took me awhile to realize it, to admit it, to talk about it. I think what I've told him on the eve of 2011, was the right thing to do. I'm proud of myself to finally let it out.

Until now, I love him with all my heart. I don't know how he felt towards me besides cared about me. There's only thing I believe, I believe how and what I feel. And that feeling of loving that somebody and that person is right for you, is still there.

Just don't give up. Have faith. It'll come to that time.

Don't let go of love. Everyone is made for one another.

xx Zara Ismail xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmm.. i liked that, love before seeing him/her. it sounds so romantic.