I've been a dramaqueen for the past almost 27 years. I was borned as a dramaqueen. I love the dramas in my life. I love the spotlight on me. I love being the centre of the attraction. When I made the announcement declaring myself as a dramaqueen retiree, friends and family were questioning.
Here is why:-
- The dramas in my life doesn't bring me any good.
- It was fun but somehow it sucked the life out of me
- I was becoming an emo bitch that no one could stand (even myself)
- I became desperate for attention when no one is entertaining me
- I have lost a lot of friends a long the way
- I have lost myself.
Might never know how it turn out to be. I've lived my life in storms. I would love peace and quiet. Live a simple life. Let's see how does it goes. When it does, the memories of who I was will be a distant echo.
Life is an adventure, dare it. - Mother Teresa