Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fall from the Star

This is a story about someone I truly love. Someone who has been in my life for the past 26 years. I love her so much that I wish I could give the world, the universe, everything to her. Just for her happiness. I may not show much affection towards her before this. She has always been there for me. She's my happy pill. She's an angel that has fallen from the star.

For the past 9 years, she has gone through something that no woman should have. I'm not going to say here outloud what had happened to her. Whenever I see her down, my heart cries out for her, yet, I have to stay strong. For her. For the kids. She and the kids are the love of my life. I can't really go on a day without talking to her. I know she's hurting inside. I've always and will pray that happiness will come for her.

What ever that makes her happy, I'll accept it. No matter who made her. No matter what made her.



Nana,


If I could change everything for you, I would. If I could meet up with God and ask him personally what did you do to deserve all these? I would. But I can't. All I can is to be next to you no matter what happen. All I can is to pray for your happiness. Because you're one and only sister that I have. Dunia, akhirat. I love you Ainur Nelisa Ismail. You're angel of my life, that fall from the star. I love you..

Love always,
Zara Ismail

No comments: