Thursday, June 24, 2010

These feelings

I hate the part that I need someone to lean on right now, and he's not there anymore. The time that I needed a shoulder to cry on. To someone who actually would understand me and just listen to me ranting out how I feel inside. I need and want that someone to hug me and tell me everything is going to okay and that's not the end of the world. That someone who'll wipe away my tears and smile at me. I miss that comfort. That comfort is long gone. I might laugh and smile all the time, but deep inside, I'm hurt, sad and crying. I tried so hard staying positive, but when something came along the way and make me feel down, I'll shattered again. I've never been this vulnerable. I hate this self of mine. I don't have that will power to move on already. I'm tired of feeling this way. When will God granted my prayers? To be strong, and independent like I used to, 5 years ago? I want to be that person. That bubbly side of me, living the way that I was.. Please, God, grant my prayers. Make it come true.. I've never stop asking and praying to you..
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

1 comment:

shakila^Queen S said...

This make two of us drown in this feeling..:(