Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Lover, You Should've Come Over.

I was once introduced to this song by someone I truly love..
I remembered the first time he played this song on his pda when we were lying down under the stars at bittersweet,KL Pac February last year. The day I fell for him. =)

Every time I hear this song, it reminds me of him. The greatest things happened in my life when he was with me. The best memories ever. Though we've broken up, we remained as good friends. Most of my close friends are so afraid I'm gonna get hurt. Honestly, I've never been happier now. To tell the truth, part of me is so sad but we wanted it to end. It's the best for the both of us.

I'm blessed to know him. I'm a better person because of him. He taught me a lot of things. I thank God for sending him to me. I dedicate this blog to him. To my previous love, my good friend now, Danial Radzmi Roslan.

great times shared together..


Thank you for everything.
Wishing you well in everything you do.
Never ever forget, I'll always be there.

Zara D.

No comments: