Friday, May 2, 2008

Loved

"I've never been happier compared before.
I've never been so sad compared before.
I've never been scared compared before.
I've never felt at ease compared before.
I've never questioned a lot compared before.
I've never..."

I couldn't remember the last time I felt truly happy, when somebody or something caused me to laugh so hard my stomach pained and my jaw ached. I missed going to bed at night with absolutely nothing on my mind. I missed the feeling of being loved, sensing the eyes of the person who loved me, I missed those touches, hugs, words of advices and words of love by someone who loved me...

Even in the company of friends I felt all alone; in a room of thousand people I would feel alone. But mostly when I roamed in my own house, I felt all alone.

No comments: