Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Closer to me <3

Constantly you're on my mind
And I think about you all of the time
And even though words are hard to say
I miss you, never thought I'd feel this way..

Nobody's there when I call your name,
And nights are cold without your flame.

Every day reminisce with the past
Of a love that I thought would last.
How we used to be when it was you and me.
How did it all disappear so fast?
There are days that I can't forget
There are things that I now regret.
I was there for you when you were there for me, and I was thinking we were set.
Every night when I'm laying in my bed
I hear your voice going round in my head, think of all the things I could have done and all those things I could have said.
--It took time but now Ive realised how much I'm missing you.
Everyday you're closer to me.

Thank you. For still being here.

" You're still a part of everything I do, you're on my heart just like a tattoo,I'll always have you.."-Jordan Sparks [Tattoo]

No comments: