Monday, March 17, 2008

Ordinary People..

When I actually hear this song live performance by John Legend himself last 2 days with someone special to me, it just makes me feel sad.. Made me think about the thing that is going on between me and him.

The things happened last 2 days, partly was my fault. Was being too emotional. What I agreed with him, I didn't really stick to it and I actually made his night into a nightmare, I supposed. He didn't enjoy it though he said he did.

It made me think. Should I or should I not. I'm now in a mess where no one can help me. Only I can mend it. Watched Bridget Jones I and II. Kinda funny 'cause when I was watching it, kinda reminds me of me.

I need more time to think right now.

I spoke to my best friend, to my sister too..
When I think about it, it made me cry. Why are we doing this? Keep on hurting each other. Keep on trying to amend things. Wanted to move on but we are not. Sounds so selfish for the both of us. We still have feelings for each other. Care about each other but kept on hurting. [Mostly are my faults.]

It's messing up my head. I can't really think. It just been in my mind.

"why why why?"

It's so complicated..

This ain't a movie--
No fairy tale conclusion ya'll
It gets more confusing everyday
Sometimes it's heaven sent
We head back to hell again
We kiss and we make up on the way
Take it slow
Maybe we'll live and learn
Maybe we'll crash and burn
Maybe you'll stay, maybe you'll leave,
maybe you'll return
Maybe you'll never find
Maybe we won't survive
But maybe we'll grow
You never know baby you and I..
We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cause we're ordinary people
*I STILL want you to stay*

No comments: